Solid end mills
Conical taper barrel end mills for finish machining of titanium alloys
- Optimum cutting edge design; conical taper barrel geometry highly suitable for blade surface machining.
- 3-flute end cutting with a wide geometry for improved chip evacuation.
- Larger pick feed for reduced number of tool passes hence longer tool life.
Effective for machining titanium and stainless steel components
- Especially suitable for machining difficult-to-cut materials, and offers a stable and secure machining process.
- The multiple internal through coolant hole system is effective for improved welding resistance.
- The spiral arrangement of the coolant holes enables a wide range of machining applications.
State of the art in high feed machining of hardened steels
- New high productivity geometry with duplex corner radius
- Proven technology Miracle Sigma
- The ultimate development with augmented performance
Ceramic end mill
Ultra high productivity for nickel based heat resistant alloys
- Optimum ceramic grade for HRSA applications
- Strong, negative flute and special rake edge withstands high temperatures and loads
- Seamless grinding technology gives higher chipping resistance even during extreme roughing applications
Exchangeable End Mill System
- Ecological and flexible high performance milling
- Heads for Steel, stainless Steel, Aluminum and Super Alloys
- Excellent in long overhang milling
High Accuracy Ball Nose Endmill
- For hardened steel from 40 ~ 52HRC
- Precise ball geometry: Radius tolerance ± 0,005mm
- MIRACLE SIGMA for highest performance and tool life
VQ milling series
Solid End Mill System with Highest Performance
- Big range for high performance milling
- For steel, stainless steel, titanium and HRSA
- MIRACLE SIGMA Technology for long tool life
Complete range for high efficiency machining of aluminium alloy
- High speed milling over 6,000cc/min (Roughing type)
- For efficient finishing and high metal removal
End mills for CFRP machining
- CVD diamond coating with outstanding abrasion resistance
- Superior sharpness for high quality CFRP machining